If you’re a Collaborator-level Patron or higher, you get sneak-peek access to my content library – rough-draft lists with bonus content, which are a-work in-progress as I plow through more books each week.
I’m trying to publish my billions of private archives quickly, without fiddling with the details. These are bare-bones book lists that assume:
- You’ve been following BFL for a while
- You understand that not all books are for all readers
- These are not formatted for public consumption (no fancy links, some cussing, these are basically brain-barf.) Expect typos and formatting errors.
- I haven’t had a chance to fully research books outside my lane to make sure they’re approved by #OwnVoices critics, like I do with the books I post for the public.
For the sake of speed, this book list is automatically generated, sorted, and updated whenever I add a new rough book list.
Sneak Peek – Lists in progress
These lists are only accessible by patreon supporters. I’m in the middle of researching them and haven’t finished compiling a final list yet.
- #OwnVoices American Asian & Pacific Islanders
- Potty Training
- Healthy Sibling Relationships
- Ages 1+ Interactive: Touch & Feel
- Ages 6-12 months
- Sun Wukong: The Monkey King
- Validating & Helping Kids With Anxiety
- When A Pet Dies – Comforting Kids Books About Grief & Resilience
- Adoption & Foster Families: Anti-Fairytale
- Community Gardens
- Death of a pet
- Autism: Allistic-centered stories
- Autism: Anti-Ableist Autism Books
- Autism: Helping allistic preschoolers understand & empathize with autistic classmates
- Autism: Validating Stories for Autistic Kids
- Blindness & Vision Disabilities
- Executive Functioning & Time Management
- Invisible Disabilities Picture Books
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Social Model of Disability
- Easy Gift Guide: Books & Companion Toys
- Gay Protagonists
- Guerilla Gardening
- History & Biographies
- Holidays & Events
- Immigrants & Refugees
- Problematic Tropes
- Booklists By Age
- Domestic Violence
- Social & Emotional
- Physical Violence