Every year I choose a new BIG SCARY EXPERIMENT to practice in the Raising Luminaries community – and in 2023, we’re focusing on… RECIPROCITY.
(Which involves honest communication about needs and asking for help – So scary!)
And then I break down this theme into seasonal and monthly experiments. So this winter, I’m pouring my energy into creating new Family Action Toolkits, for free, for everybody.
BUT WITH A TWIST!
And that twist is – ASKING FOR HELP in creating, maintaining, and funding the work it takes to build these deceptively-simple, super-helpful resources.
Curious? Here’s how to collaborate:
1. Take a sneak peek at the new toolkit layout, for example in our upcoming January Family Action Toolkit.
2. Consider which topic you would be ready to tackle with your kids if you had a toolkit like this at your fingertips.
3. Consider what resources you’d enjoy trying out with your kids – books, videos, etc. and how you’d feel about amplifying your impact by telling other folks about them.
4. Or if you don’t have the bandwidth – maybe sponsor a toolkit financially while I take on all the work.
5. Whether you only have 5 minutes to suggest resources you’ve already approved – or want to work together to create something new, tell me what collaboration & reciprocity looks like for you.